Four years after the Supreme Court made gay marriage the…
- Veritas Center for Ethics in Public Life
- Department of Political Science
- ParentalRights.org/Parental Rights Foundation
- Home School Legal Defense Association
- Alliance Defending Freedom
- Society of Catholic Social Scientists
The rights of parents in the United States have eroded alarmingly in recent decades as schools, the courts, and the state have appropriated larger and more far-reaching roles in the lives and care of our children.
The Conference on Parental Rights at Franciscan University will educate and empower attendees to safeguard children and families from attacks by America’s legal system, heath care, public schools, and more.
This is a must-attend conference for parents, academics, and professionals concerned with protecting and providing for our nation’s children.